1586 37th Ave
Moline, Illinois 61265
Phone: (309) 944-7833
Fax: (309) 403-0554
Monday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
American Psychological Association (APA)
Illinois Psychological Association (IPA)
River Bend Psychological Association (RBPA)
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
National Anger Management Association (NAMA)
PRACTICE AREAS AND SPECIALIZATIONS:
▪ Children and adolescence mental and behavioral health, e.g., oppositional defiance, OCD, low self-esteem, social and peer relationship difficulties, self-harm, aggressive behavior, juvenile delinquency, bullying, parent-child conflicts, adoption, inattention, learning difficulties, etc.
▪ Adult mental and behavioral health, e.g., grief, trauma, pain, relationship difficulties, self-esteem, etc.
▪ Testing and evaluation, e.g., child custody, custody/visitation modification, parent fitness, parenting capacity, parental alienation, fitness for duty , learning disorder, ADHD, IQ, IEP, 504 plan, gifted children, personality pathology, developmental delays, anger management, social security disability, rehabilitation, and vocational.
▪ Couples and family counseling
▪ Anger management class
▪ Substance abuse and addictions
Community Series NO.5:
How to improve self-esteem.
Community Series NO.4:
How to Choose a Therapist.
Community Series NO.3:
Narcissism, narcissistic personality disorder, and how to cope (disclaimers included).
Community Series NO.2:
Anxiety, trauma, and how to cope with them?
This video provides useful information on the process and emerging topics during child custody evaluation. Made for parents, mental health professionals, attorneys, and judges
Community Series NO 1:
Introduction of Mitch Davenport, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC).
Explained the IQ test, WAIS-IV (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale 4th Edition) results Index by Index.
This video discussed various parenting styles and what main factors are considered effective and healthy in parenting.